In a message dated 8/27/2008 7:21:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

used against Obama. It's less about even supporting Obama and more about the
tricks they used. And I've heard a lot of Blacks saying that if she didn't do
everythig in her power to make up for that, if Obama lost, they'd hold her and
Bill responsible. Right or wrong, that's the way it is. And as time's gone
on, they've realized it's not just Blacks, but many younger whites who don't
have a sense of history and loyalty with the Clintons. If Hillary runs in four
years or tries to run in even eight years, for newer generations she and Bill
will be a part of history. And how would they like part of that historic legacy
to be "that's the lady who helped shoot down the first serious Black presi
dential candidate. and she's old too".

All those whites who toke african american studies course and have half black
kids always get offended and act as if they understand.

At the end of the day, being the first black means nothing to me. It is all
liberal potlics that seems to end up hurtig blacks in the end.

deal here.