Sorry.   I'm taking a wait and see on this one.   Mostly because the Doc is a
major sci-fi figures.   However, if anyone would do something like this it
would be the BBC (as they have a good track record on putting blacks in
lead/major roles).   And Adrian would be the best choice for it.   However I
can see
lots of (mostly white) yank Who fans heads poping even at the thought of a
black doctor who.

-GTW

In a message dated 10/30/08 6:48:36 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The actor they were discussing is Adrian Lester. Adrian Lester as the
> Doctor would be incredible. And,  quite possible.

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel.  Check out Today's Hot
5 Travel Deals!