Was it any good?

From: "Tracey de Morsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ford on Indy V
Dr. Jones gets grilled about a fifth installment.
by Jim Vejvoda
November 19, 2008 - It may be a long ways off -- if it's ever going to happen
-- but that hasn't stopped the press from bugging Harrison Ford about the
status of Indiana Jones V.

MTV recently caught up with Ford who advised them that he, producer George
Lucas and director Steven Spielberg might reunite for a fifth installment "if
we come up with a good idea." Right now, though, the project is merely "in the
primary stages."

"With some general input he goes off and searches for the MacGuffin and then
stumbles into a story," Ford said of Lucas' process. "And at some point we have
a chance to take a look at and give some input."

Ford gave a curious response when asked about how the ending of Indiana Jones
and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull might affect his character. Check out MTV
for mor