--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I never watched the fourth installment of the series. Reviews were
mixed, and I tend to get irritated when a Young So-and-So (Indy's son,
played by Shia Labeouf) is introduced into a franchise. I also heard
the movie had more obvious CGI than previous versions, which is
actually against the spirit of what Lucas and Spielberg had done in
the past. The best I heard from people who saw it was that "it was
entertaining".
> Was it any good?
I actually liked the Indy parts, but I could have done with out
that kid and his tough(?)self. I found nearly every moment he appeared
on screen less than ideal. I also thought the ending wasn't of much
use to see. It sort of just hung there. I'm still debating about
buying it, well actually I'm just waiting until its included in the
box set.
Meta