You think fans are waiting for Jubilee, Psylocke, and Bishop? Intriguing
choices. Psylocke done right--once she's been transferred into the Asian body
and is basically a kickass ninja psi--would be awesome.

From: Daryle Lockhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I've been saying all week since this story broke that Fox is over thinking it.
 They  saw the Star Trek trailer and tripped. They're on that  "apes,
science fiction is apes, the people want apes..." Â jazz.

All  anybody wants is to see Jubilee, then move on to Psylocke and Bishop an
nem. The audience is ready to move on. Â

What they NEED to do is focus on developing "Deadpool". THAT Â could be
something.