would have done...

From: "Adrianne Brennan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I wholeheartedly agree. Jean Grey is one of my favorite X-Men, and wow did they
do her character in.  O_O

I gotta say tho, fab job casting Patrick Stewart as Prof X.  I had been waiting
for that since early days of high school and PRAYED for it. :D

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon on 12/2:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html