pictures. Left me wanting more and hoping the next one will have a richer plot.

From: "Martin Baxter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Keith, my niece went to see it as well, and complained that Bond's only line
seemed to be, "I'm going to kill you now." She wants her money back.

Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] What movies/DVD?s did you see over the holiday -
Group Discussion
Date : Mon, 01 Dec 2008 05:09:46 +0000
>From : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Saw "Quantum of Solace", which was only okay. Liked Craig as Bond and Dench as
M, but the movie was just a bunch of action, and not very deep action at that.
The lead actress was way too young and inexperienced seeming to be what they
wanted us to believe she was. Other than that, it was all at home on TV.
Watched about a half dozen eps of "Homicide: Life on the Street" i had on tape,
which I loved. Watched "Batman Begins" on FX two or three times (can't seem to
get enough of it). Caught"The Incredibles" on back-to-back nights on NBC
(ditto). Then fell into the Star Trek flicks "Insurrection" and "Nemesis" on
TV, which were both enjoyable but not really the best films in the franchise.
Found myself getting into "The Two Towers" and "The Return of the King" on TNT
tonight, and yes, tearing up at the end when Frodo and Sam are lying amidst the
lava-strewn field preparing to die.

So lots and lots of reruns. Funny thing is, I own every movie I watched on DVD,
but still found myself sitting down watching them on TV, and, I got more
enjoyment from them than some of the new fare being offered on cable!

From: "tdemorsella"
Many of us seem to take time over the holidays to go to the movies or
check out some DVDs. What movies/DVD's did you see over the
holidays? Let us know which ones you liked or hated and why.

Tracey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds