From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] What movies/DVD?s did you see over the holiday -
Group Discussion
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 3:53 PM

I've heard people wax ecstatic over "Wall-E". Is it as good as all that? I've
heard it's even better than "The Incredibles" , which I loved. True?  I'm
looking forward to revisiting "Kung Fu Panda" again. Caught me off guard by how
good it was. Really impressive visuals, colors, and fight scenes, and the
humour of Jack Black is right on target. Made the movie a lot more enjoyable,
as I was expecting more kiddie fare.

From: Grayson Reyes-Cole <grayson.reyescole@ yahoo.com>

This weekend I watched Trans-Siberian which I kept seeing at the video store
and kept passing up. It wasn't what I expected, if I expected anything. It
started slow, especially with Ben Kingsley showing up at the beginning then not
again until an hour into the movie. It wasn't my favorite, but I didn't hate it.

I watched Clone Wars again... eh.

Watched Wall-E. It was cute. Argued with fellow viewers that I was fine with
the preachifying because the "cruisers" were sooooo cute with their nubby
digits and big gulps.

I also banned both Dario and Asia Argento from my eyes and ears over the
weekend. Any fans of Dario? If so... please help me see why.

Grayson Reyes-Cole
http://www.graysonr eyescole. com
Facebook
Bright Star
When evil is done for the greater good, a price must always be paid...
Lyrical Press October 2008