how indeedy?

--- On Sat, 1/3/09, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@lycos.com> wrote:
From: Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Majel Roddenberry, wife of 'Trek' creator, dies
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 3:14 PM

How could I forget Susan Ivanova?

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Majel Roddenberry, wife of 'Trek'
creator, dies
 Date : Sat, 03 Jan 2009 19:56:43 -0000
 From : "Meta" <hett...@yahoo.com>
 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Augustus Augustus
 wrote:

> Keith,
>
> u are so right about them being under used.  the exceptions for the
trek series were Dax and Kira.  i even liked Dax's character when she
was in the alternate universe.  the thing between her and Sisko was
too kool!  always knew he wanted 2 hit just a little bit.  as 4 B5,
Claudia Christian as Susan Ivanova was kick ass.  smart, sexy, and
tough.  she was good.  Farscape was good too with Claudia Black as
Aeryn Sun.  but then again, always had a little crush on claudia black
(so u know she was my fav when they brought her onto SG-1.

> Dr. Fate
I liked all the women in Farscape but Claudia was fantastic.
The show was just the best, period.

Meta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds