 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Majel Roddenberry, wife of 'Trek' creator, dies

 Date : Mon, 5 Jan 2009 06:34:23 -0500

 From : "Justin Mohareb" <justinmoha...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I knew a guy who described Stargate as "Red State Star Trek". The US
goes into various planets and overthrows the local governing bodies,
and leaves, and we never see what happens in their wake, but we're
told it's for the best.

Justin

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds