No comparison there. I'll take "Hustle" any day of the week. The anti-hero
angle in "Leverage" is fun, but there's nothign quite as fun as seeing the bad
guys just cutting loose. And "Hustle" came up with a few "shell-in-shell"
scenarios that kept me jumping.

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Leverage Renewed

 Date : Sun, 08 Feb 2009 13:58:00 +0000

 From : keithbjohn...@comcast.net

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

How do you like "Leverage" compared to the British series "Hustle"? I enjoyed
that show, it had a black man in the lead-and a very good actor to boot.
Doesn't seem to have ever really caught on in America during its run...

From: "Martin Baxter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds