It's not showing on the AMC schedule. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Leverage Renewed

 Date : Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:15:22 -0000

 From : "B. Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Is AMC still showing it?

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Baxter"
 wrote:

> No comparison there. I'll take "Hustle" any day of the week. The
anti-hero angle in "Leverage" is fun, but there's nothign quite as
fun as seeing the bad guys just cutting loose. And "Hustle" came up
with a few "shell-in-shell" scenarios that kept me jumping.

 Date : Sun, 08 Feb 2009 13:58:00 +0000

 From : keithbjohn...@...

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

How do you like "Leverage" compared to the British series "Hustle"? I
enjoyed that show, it had a black man in the lead-and a very good
actor to boot. Doesn't seem to have ever really caught on in America
during its run...

> From: "Martin Baxter"
> > To quote Hubert Farnsworth, "Good news, everyone!"
> >

> > ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------
> >
> > Subject : [scifinoir2] Leverage Renewed
> >
> > Date : Wed, 4 Feb 2009 01:35:16 -0800
> >
> > From : "Tracey de Morsella"
> >
> > To :
> >

> > NT has renewed its hit heist dramedy "Leverage" for a second
season.

> > The cable network announced on Monday (Feb. 2) that it has
ordered an
> > additional 15 "Leverage" episodes slated to begin later in 2009.
> >
> > Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and
Aldis Hodge
> > star as a group of sometime-crooks now doing the Robin Hood thing
as they
> > right corporate misdeeds. "Leverage" premiered to an audience of
5.6 million
> > viewers back in December and has averaged 3.2 million viewers
through its
> > first season.
> >
> > "We're thrilled that audiences and critics have responded so
positively to
> > 'Leverage' and made the show a solid hit," TNT programming head
Michael
> > Wright says. "We look forward to another great season of fun and
exciting
> > storylines brought to life by the outstanding cast, led by
Timothy Hutton,