That's going to be my second purchase after I get my tax refund!
The first...well, I AM single!  snicker!

KIDDING!!!!

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Martin Baxter
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:38 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RE][scifinoir2] (unknown)

LMNAO!!!!!!!!!!

Reece, I always keep *two* extra pair around, just in case.

Subject : [scifinoir2] (unknown)
Date : Tue, 3 Mar 2009 02:57:52 +0000
>From : mcjennings...@yahoo.com
To : "SciFi2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>

We lost power, so I'm laying here in semi-darkness, gladdened every time my
Blackberry's little red light signals an email has arrived! How pathetic is
that?
I'm reminded of the Twilight Zone episode wher Burgess Meredith was the lone
survivor of an attack. He piled up books, sorted them, and prepared for a
reading orgy. Then he broke his only pair of glasses! Well, I couldn't find
my glasses, so I couldn't see these little keys. Just a moment of panic!
Lol!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds