Exactly. The fact that it opened on more screens probably helped to boost its
box office close to 300 levels. I think it will do well enough in it's
theatrical run but I beat dvd sales for the director's cut boost it comfortably
into profitability.

In a way I'm glad it didn't too well because the suits would try to turn it
into a *gasp* franchise.