From: Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Question
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 3:56 PM

            I haven't seen it yet, but heard some clips on a podcast I was
listening too. When they were going to play a game, Stewart says "let's have
the black people versus the white people" , which was hilarious!  Like Shatner,
Stewart's one of those guys who can play really serious, but can be a major
cutup at other times, which can be surprising if all you know of him is
Shakespearean, Arthurian, and Trek roles.

I wonder which Trek actor in history is closest in real life to the captain he
or she potrayed? I know Avery Brooks is very intense in real life, and is a
very animated guy. I'd say he's darn close ot Sisko--the Sisko who loves jazz,
loves to cook, loves to play a spirited game of baseball.  Kate Mulgrew is a
pretty serious woman in real life, so I don't think Janeway is too far off her
character either.