Keith, I got the same vibe from him when I saw an interview he did on TVOne a
couple of years ago, for a group of acting students.

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Question

 Date : Sat, 4 Apr 2009 02:48:06 +0000 (UTC)

 From : Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Yeah, I'd go with Brooks, maybe Mulgrew next. Ever seen Brooks in an interview?
He's like some combination of Michael Eric Dyson, Cornell West, and Malcolm X.
He speaks witt intensity, so full of energy he can barely contain himself,
smiles and laughs and even kind of responds to himself like a university
professor. I saw an interview with him a few years ago, done with his other DS9
castmates. They were all grinning at his manner, and so was I.