Oh come on. It wasn't that bad was it? I think that they had a lot of funny
catch phrases in it, and it didn't take itself too seriously.

SNL has had a LONG dry spell of truly funny people. I think the last funny
person that has been on the show is Will Farrell and he is danger of being
overexposed.