 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] "The Deadliest Warrior" Marathon on SpikeTV

 Date : Sun, 7 Jun 2009 22:36:29 +0000 (UTC)

 From : Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

yeah, I'm aware of that. But during the testing, they made a big deal out of
how both of those devices could crush a person's skull. The doctor is always
saying "That's a killing blow. You'll be dead before you hit the ground". I get
glancing blows not bringing the full force, of course, but in both cases these
were pretty much full on. Given what happened to the practice dummy, one
expects to see blood, brains, and bone fragments flying.
Either way, do tell more about your younger days. Sounds quite interesting!