Yeah.  Snow is a good thing when it comes to that.  At least with an analog
signal, you get
snow.

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mr. Worf
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 2:03 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] comcast cable signal drops?

The broadcast just stops. The picture looks like it is on pause, or the
screen goes black. In the worse case you will see "signal lost."

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@
<mailto:mcjennings...@yahoo.com> yahoo.com> wrote:

I live in the city of Hartford, and most of Connecticut is pretty well
covered.
I don't know what signal loss is...

  _____