Without a doubt, GREAT!  saw it at the 12:30am showing (had nothing 2 do and my
son and daughter wanted 2 do a midnight movie) and it was packed in Hollywood
24.  the movie is 2 1/2 hours long and is in my opinion, more more intense and
fun than the first one.  i saw a couple of reviewers (and who pays these people
i will never know) saw that it was terrible and that the dialogue was not
witty, but i beg 2 differ.  there was plenty of action and a very good mix of
humor.  yes there were more robots than u can shake a stick at, but who cares?
it is summer entertainment at it's best.  lots of explosions, lots of funny
scenes interlaced with the action.  have 2 admit, with all of the new robots i
was hurt the i did not see Ultra Magnus (maybe next time?) or even Hot Rod
(just as long as they do not make him Rodimus Prime).  SPOILER:  there is one
battle that takes place out in the woods were Optimus was totally kicking ass
and taking names!
 brilliant! i tell u, brilliant!  if you want 2 be entertained for a good 2 1/2
hours, it's a must see!
3 Stars in my book!

so speaks Dr. Fate