As a gamer, I hate to say that I don't visit this site as often as I would
like. (I often get sucked into gaming forums) Anywho I thought I'd try to
revive this thread and see what happens. My favorite Games are Heavy Gear,
Battletech, Vor: the Maelstrom, Void, & CAV. I'm currently playing Heavy Gear,
Necromunda and I have a Primal Horizon demo on Friday. I have pics of some
games that I've played that I wouldn't mind posting. (if it's ok with the
admins) Like most gamers, I don't think any of the games I like would translate
into movies, but there are Battletech, Vor, and Necromunda novels. I wouldn't
mind seeing some Heavy Gear novels. Anywho, what are YOU playing?