That's another one on the banned-for-life list.

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Jive-talking twin Transformers raise race issues

 Date : Thu, 25 Jun 2009 00:04:50 -0400

 From : Mike Street <streetfor...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I wasn't that jazzed up to see this cause I hated the first film. This
makes me never want to see it cause when I saw Star Wars/Jar Jar Banks
I was totally outraged. Until we control our own images these type of
things will continue to happen.

--
____
Get Social:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/streetforce1

My Sites:

Now72.com - GreasyGuide.com - HarlemFoodie.com