And aren't those racist clowns sad to behold? Back in the early Mesozoic, when
I was a host in MSN Chat, I had a real redneck on my hands, liked to call me
every name his not-so-fertile imagination could conjure. At one point, he
bragged about being a Marine 1st Sergeant who'd been dishonorably discharged
for beating up a Black 2nd Lieutenant who had just become his company CO,
because he didn't want to bother taking his orders. When I LOLed him and
basically said that he was porbably making it all up, he offered to meet me as
well, anytime I was in Macon. When I told him that I was living in Stone
Mountain at the time and offered to drive down, he sorta changed his mind,
wanted to meet at a neutral site. I chose Lenox Square Mall, namede a time and
made certain to be there (warning the police on duty that there might be a
ruckus).

Never showed.

For the next four days, everytime he turned up in Chat, I greeted him with, "I
missed you."

He never spoke to me again.