Thank you for the concern, Keith. As for the "it's fun!" comment -- I just let
it go now. Too many real things in life to focus on.

 Subject : Re: [RE][scifinoir2] "Moon" puts fiction back in science fiction

 Date : Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:09:10 +0000 (UTC)

 From : Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Not to stir you up again, Martin, but that's the slight thing that worries me
about the new Star Trek. More focus on the gadgetry and FX than the original,
and I wince when I hear people say (as the Onion spoofed) that it was "fun!".
As if that's all there is to "Trek" to be meaningful, and all they want going
forward.