From: Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@lycos.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Question: When does the hate stop and human decency
begin?
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 7:30 PM

         (standing ovation)

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] Question:  When does the hate stop and human
decency begin?

 Date : Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:36:40 -0400

 From : Daryle Lockhart <dar...@darylelockha rt.com>

 To : scifino...@yahoogro ups.com

Come on, Amy.

EVERY "change we can believe in"? "OBUSHa"?

There are a lot of unemployed people getting an additional  $25 a

week who probably don't feel very betrayed.

There are a lot of military personnel who feel a lot better about

having someone trying to get them OUT of a situation instead of

finding ways to give more money to civilian contractors.

The man came into office and faced a MOUNTAIN of problems. A mountain

that took 8 years to build. He's dealing with them politically,

surrounded by people who want him to fail. Can the man have a year

before we vote no confidence?