From: Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Torchwood: Children of Earth
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:36 PM

                  Nope, but watched it all already.
It was the best scifi writing I've seen in ages, but also the
most...emotionally impacting. That's all I'm gonna say without being spoilery.

It was BRILLIANT.
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adrianne brennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:  http://www.adrianne
brennan.com/ botdm.html

Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates: http://www.adrianne brennan.com/
bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series: http://www.adrianne
brennan.com/ books.html# the_oath

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 2:26 PM, B. Smith <daikaij...@yahoo. com> wrote:

Please tell me I'm not the only one watching this.

The first part was the most pleasing hour and 15 minutes of sci-fi I've watched
in a long time. I can't say much without getting into spoiler territory but in
the first hour alone we meet some of Captain Jack's family, recruit new
members, see the government try to keep a lid on the events with extreme
pedjudice and get an eerie message from beyond. Wow!