Some of the shows are in Spanglish. I don't speak spanish yet either. I
watch Sabado Gigante (variety show) and the news usually. Or some of the
other game shows from time to time. If I'm desperate I will watch their
version of American Idol. What would be cool is if they offered a second
language channel in English for everyone else.

Some of the shows in other languages are pretty good. There was a mini
series about Bruce Lee that was playing for the last month locally. Now
there is one about Chairman Mao.

Another cool channel that we used to get here is the International channel.
It had a lot of Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Taiwan, Korean, and Indian)
movies. I watched a lot of cool martial art films that aren't available here
on dvd.

Google automatically translates the webpages if you use it to search.