I'll be seeing it on Saturday. As a hardcore fan of GIJoe, the best I'm hoping
for is for the movie to not suck. I refuse to call it GIJoe. I've been calling
it Action Force featuring GIJoe for the past month or so. For the uninitiated
Action Force is what the GIJoe comics were called in the UK and Europe. For all
those hardcore GIJoe fans like me, look at the brightside at least we had
Resolute which kicked serious butt. Failing that, I'll pick up "The Story of
GIJoe" and call that my GIJoe for the summer.