I agree brunettes are sexier than blondes by far but dems da breaks... I
think GM and Ebay help fund the film. Product placement. It used to be
subtle now a lot of it is blatant commercials in the film. They might as
well stop the action and do a commercial. Something like, "I'm calling 911
on my new Nokia phone! Let's chase the bad guys in my new CHEVORLET CAMERO!"

Speaking of Exosuits, there was a cartoon that came out in the 90s that
featured people from earth using exosuits in space fighting terrorists and
the suits were becoming sentient after 2 years of use with a human. Do you
remember that one?

I would pay good money for a live action/cgi version of robotech!