From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 1:35:51 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] We're Drawing Closer to a Will Smith/Zoe Saldana
'Harvey'

I agree, but I think that it may take a re-education on a national level.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

Actually there are a lot of good films out there that could teach people to
appreciate plotting. The only problem is they don't get the press. Indie films,
little theatre chains, IFC on cable, TCM for old classic movies--it's all
there. What we need to do is teach people to seek out the fare that's out
there....