As I said, the kids went wild at the preview and a lot of them are already
big fans of the book, with a bias toward loving it anyway.

I did not even see the date on the article

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Justin Mohareb
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 4:20 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Something has gone wrong with "Where the Wild
Things Are"

Since this article is a year old, and the previews have been
circulating online and in theatres, I presume any issues have been
worked out.

Justin

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Martin Baxter<truthseeker...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> (a single sigh of exasperation, followed by a Little Debbie binge)
>

> ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------
>
>  Subject : [scifinoir2] Something has gone wrong with "Where the Wild
Things Are"

>  Date : Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:31:38 -0000
>
>  From : "ravenadal" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
>
>  To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
>

> By PATRICK GOLDSTEIN, THE BIG PICTURE
> July 12, 2008
>
> SOMETHING HAS gone very wrong with "Where the Wild Things Are," the
much-anticipated Spike Jonze adaptation of Maurice Sendak's classic
children's book. The $80-million film, with a script by literary cool guy
Dave Eggers, was filmed largely in the second half of 2006 in Australia. It
was originally slated for release this October but got pushed back to the
fall of 2009. Last week it disappeared entirely from the Warner Bros.
release schedule, a sign of continuing troubles.

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com