rave, I'm taking this as one of those places in life that many people do not
and never will get, unless circumstances place them into those sitches.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: ravena...@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:55:10 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: FW: [AFAMHED] Texas Executed an Innocent Man

                  I sit on the Reader Advisory board for our local newspaper
with twelve of my fellow citizen-commentators.  We meet monthly.  My fellows
are bright, intelligent people who all sit and stare at a me blankly whenever I
confuse them with the facts.

Innocent men have been sent to death row and have been put to death.

I have developed a default position that helps me do my job: I assume
management knows the truth and they do what they do anyway.  I assume the same
about the not-so-great state of Texas.

~(no) rave!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella" <tdli...@...> wrote:

> [...]

HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.