Tracey, I showed thios to my mother and sister, both Christians. Neither were
amused in the least. I had to leave the house in order to laugh again.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:07:43 -0700
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Atheists offer to care for Christians' pets after
rapture

I should and I am still laughing.  This is too good.  I’ve had
enough of the religious right

From:
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Martin
Baxter

Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 3:54 PM

To: SciFiNoir2

Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Atheists offer to care for Christians' pets
after rapture

I shouldn't be laughing... really I shouldn't.

Martin (won't be taking care of any Christians' pets, because he'll be
slow-roasting for this)