I agree completely! Christian Fundamentalists have changed the religion.
That's why the Pope called them a cult. They thrive in this country because
America allows them to exist. We allow freedom of religion. So we can have
Satan worshipers, Christian snake dancers, Rajnesh worshipers, and Christian
Fundamentalists.

The problem is that fundamentalists have been not just manipulating religion
but they have been also influencing education. Want to read some serious
fiction? Check out a fundamentalist history book. Scary...

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!