From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:16:19
To: <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Pigeon beats broadband in data transfer race

I was just talking to a teacher about his cellphone use in Europe. He bought
a $50 cellphone from one of the companies there when he got off the plane,
popped in his chip from his American phone and it worked all over Europe and
Greece. The phone systems that we currently have is a joke!!! The
corporations has been lying to us and we all have gotten used to mediocrity
and underachievers.

They lie to us and tell us that we need something like the Iphone or
telephones with 41 menu settings in order for it to work. What is really
happening is that the system that they setup here doesn't not work. The
business model that they are using is outdated and will soon need to be
replaced. As a matter of fact, the entire infrastructure of the United
States is old and outdated. They just replaced the electrical transformer,
and telephone junction box on my block. Both died from old age.

Soon some parts of Africa will have better cellphone service than we have
here. Why? Because they don't have to deal with the same redtape, and in
some cases they don't have landlines to deal with so cell works better for
them.

Another thing that I haven't heard about lately was the story that was
floating around that the internet will reach maximum capacity in 2012.  It
was a hot story a few months back, and now no mention of it at all. Things
that make you say Hmmm....?