What's funny is that she met this idiot at a "teenage Republican camp".  And
they want to say Obama was trying to indoctrinate our kids???

And Tracey, i will take this back to scifi. There's that movie "Surrogates"
coming out soon, starring Bruce Willis. It's about a future in which people
stay at home and send out artificially grown (created?)  surrogate bodies to
live their lives. The people at home are plugged into the bodies via a
sophisticated neural networking system, and feel, see, hear, taste everything
the bodies do--in short, they're "in" the bodies.

Maybe in the future Congress will be a bunch of androids sitting permanently in
Chambers, mouthing off and insulting the Robotic Prez with abandon. Maybe,
while the real leaders sit at home, jacked into their VR rigs, the surrogate
congressmen will start actual fights in Chambers: kinda like the South Koreans
or Italian Parlimentarians do, but more intense. I can see an android Joe
Wilson say "Brrzt! You lie!  Brrrzzzt!", then watch as Obamabot turns his laser
scanner to fix on the audio source, then decapitates RoboJoe with a laser fired
from his finger, only to be annoyed as the loudmouth simply pops up a new
replacement head.

Maybe Congress will become a place of death matches where the People control
the Congrobots from home, a live version of Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, and the
winners get to make legislation. Can't you see bill after bill being held up,
only to be vaporized by weapons fire from the opposing side?

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/15/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5312818.shtml
 Joe Wilson's Wife: I Couldn't Believe He Said It

Posted by Brian Montopoli

Roxanne Wilson, wife of South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson, says in a new video
posted to YouTube that she couldn't believe her husband was "the nut" who
shouted "You Lie!" during President Obama's address to a joint session of
Congress last week.

In the video, which was produced by Wilson's campaign, Roxanne Wilson explains
her husband's actions by saying he "is very passionate."

"I couldn't believe that Joe would say that," she says, after explaining how
her husband informed her he was the responsible party. She goes on to note that
people were passionate and upset in town hall meetings over the summer and that
she thinks that was the source of the outburst.

"Joe apologized, and I'm real proud of him, and I'm very appreciative that the
president accepted the apology," she says. "…My husband doesn't deserve the
treatment he's getting from Congress."

House Democrats are today bringing to the floor a resolution of disapproval
rebuking Wilson for breaking House rules with his outburst.

The rest of the campaign video, it should be noted, is more of a traditional
testimonial. In it, gentle music plays and Roxanne Wilson says that she has had
a longtime crush on her husband, who she met at "teenage Republican camp."

"He'll do fine," she concludes. "He's a great guy. And I love him a lot."