BTW that is no endorsement for Heroes. It's gotten really pedestrian and like
others have said Sylar is the best thing about the show.

I think they need to read more comics so they can "borrow" better plot lines.
Although it looks like the writers decided to throw in a little Carnivale vibe
this season.

My old Tivo box died so I had to swap it out for a different box in another
room during the show so I didn't see the entire episode. What I saw still
suffered from the problems they've always had. Too much Hiro and Ando, Claire
being Claire, killing off one big bad to establish the next one, etc.

I'll rewatch the episode on G4 and see if my initial take was off but for now
I've taken it off my DVR schedule.