From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Keith Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:47 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Eureka" Star Jumping Shows?

I know! I really liked Tess! I think one thing she brought was a freshness and
a much lighter tone to the main cast. Sally Richardson's Allison is a bit too
uptight, due to her duties and responsibilities, and in earlier shows, having
to care for her autistic son as a single mother. Later she fought her feelings
for Carter, which in time made for a rather uncomfortable relationship between
the two, and then she got back with stick-up-his-butt Nathan. Now of course
she's lost her son and Nathan. I think they've made Allison just a bit too much
on the other side of being officious, proper, and uptight. So when Tess
arrived, with her easy manner, her joking ways, and her tendency to smile and
laugh so quickly, i was immediately taken with her. i was also surprised to
realize that I really liked her chemistry with Carter--way more than I ever
liked the idea of Carter and Allison even when they were close to expressi ng
their love for each other.
Really hate to see Tess go, and I don't get the motivation. So, they want her
to build a large telescopic array in Australia? But to my thinking, the tech
being used is going to be Earth normal. In Eureka she had access to technology
that's generations ahead of the rest of the planet, was managing a whole bunch
of top-secret research products, got to work with Henry as he decrypts the
wealth of information his spaceship's collected, and, got to run the place
while Allison's on leave. You telling me she'd really give up all that just to
build a  new Very Large Array?