I don't need the clips to agree with you, B. But thanks for the memories!

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: daikaij...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:24:37 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: topic: what if?

                  I thought that Matt Damon would have been a better Matt
Murdoch/DD than Affleck.

Nolan would definitely be a better fit as director. It's too bad that Sammo
Hung has a limited command of English. His role as the crime lord in SPL aka
Killzone showed what a cinematic Kingpin could be.

Warning the clips contain a huge spoiler for the film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe772JaNMhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SopBaaPOciU

There's a scene earlier in the film where he just beasts a room full of cops
and they only apprehend him by just dogpiling him with so many people he can't
move. Too bad there isn't an American actor with a similar skillset.