From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:26:15 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] topic: what if?

Keith, by comics canon, DD gained enhanced senses after being whacked with the
radioactive waste. I couldn't envision the character without those. And, the
piece of DD lore Nolan needs to draw from is Miller's "Born Again" arc (DD
#227-233). The first comics arc that left me breathless.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant