I stop and re-watch the first X-Man movie every time I run across it on cable
(AT&T Uverse, baby!) and I think the first part of that movie - up until the
point where Storm and Cyclops rescue Wolverine and Rogue from Sabertooth and
Magneto's minions is some of the finest film making that I have ever seen in
super hero movie.  That is all Bryan Singer.

And, while I will admit the latest superman movie was less filling (especially
that child trying to fill Margot Kidder's shoes) but it looked great.

~rave!