I have to agree on that. That never ending lust for money is what is really
driving people. Although Bill Gates will give away 3 Billion to charities
(and they have given away a lot of money in the past. They are helping to
end malaria. ) there is still something that feels tainted about it.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for over 9 years!