I should amend to say the gas cloud feeds on hemoglobin...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Johnson" <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2009 2:24:27 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Paul Greengrass quits Bourne 4: Paul Greengrass
quits Bourne 4

The eps you're thinking of are "Obsession" about the gas cloud that feeds on
iron, can change its molecular structure, and uses gravity for FTL travel ( a
show I love actually, what do you dislike about it?), and "Operation:
Annihilate" about the braincell creatures that attached themselves to people.

Now that show, i get your disdain. Even as a kid I didn't get how they couldn't
kill the creatures. McCoy says he and Spock tried "heat, light, and radiation"
to kill their test subject. The answer? Ultraviolet radiation. WTF? You mean
they skipped an important compenent of the spectrum?? How ?? And that
foolishness about Spock's inner eyelid protecting his eye made no sense: he
still went blind, and I doubt even a second lid could protect agains the
brightness they were using.