I'm a big fan of the outer limits old and remake. I'm happy that the series
was made and wish they would bring it back with the remake crew for another
10 years.

The Xindi alternate timeline on Enterprise was pretty good. It even
influenced a video game from it. (although the game wasn't good)

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for over 9 years!