Dollhouse was cancelled because Fox didn't want to deal with the show to
begin with, and did everything in their power to make sure it went away.
They did the same thing to Firefly. All they want to do is appeal to the
mindless sex 'n' violence market and give people their bubblegum. Whedon is
NOT for the masses and never has been.

He needs to find a station who recognizes his talent, will air his next show
and will treat his works with the respect they deserve.

I think that the biggest scifi killer right now is Syfy, ironically enough.
It's called bowing to the in-crowd, which I had hoped they would be above.
But alas, they are not. Seems to be the only good scifi I can find is on the
so-called "men's" channel Spike. I guess I need to turn in my extra "x"
chromosome.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html