My prob with cable is that not everyone has it. I personally already pay
through the nose to Comcast so I don't get HBO, Showtime, and all that. :(

It may be his only outlet however. Shows like Lost and True Blood are
absolute gold I think in part due to that and I thank hulu.com that I can
watch.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html