To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: jazzynupe_...@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:02:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] BBC America brings back Van Helsing in Demons

      then Keith, you Martin and Tracey are going to hate me!  i actually like
Van Helsing.  Keith like your brother, i think that sometimes, there is
something in every movie 2 like.  i also like The Fifth element.  actually have
both of the DVD's.  but that's just me.  even District 9 had somethings that i
liked, but i will not buy the DVD because of a lot of the covert and overt
racism in the movie.  but Tracey, i am waiting on the premier of Demons.

Fate.

p.s.  can someone please tell me why 'ghost hunters' is still on syfy?  it is
HORRIBLE!