Why pay for a great story when CGI is less expensive?

(why is Uwe Boll still working)

Short term....flash bulbs and scarlet liquid is the thing..

Long term....content is king..

You make your reputation in the long term but you make the money in the
short term.

For every Merchant Ivory film...you have to make a Blair Witch...

c w m