First time I heard of Mr. Bucknell, I looked him up thinking he was black.  Was
somewhat surprised by the photo of the white guy who looked back at me from his
website - nice head of wavy, unprocessed auburn hair.  But, if Mariah Carey is
black, I guess Tobias is "black," too.  Unlike Nelson George, I will not be
issuing an apology.

~(no)rave!