From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2010 3:46:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Interesting Animated/rotoscoped movie "Renaissance"
on IFC now

Allow me to begin by saying how jealous I am that it's that warm where you are.
(A toasty 18 here as I type.)

And I saw it last month, one of the first things I caught after DirecTV
finished their installation. Fun movie. Need to see it again, though, to get
the full flavor of it.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant